Thursday, April 29, 2010

In Tokyo! Golden Week starts!

Mood: Hungry! (like, my stomach is a black hole of hunger hungry)
Listening to: We can make it! by 嵐 (Arashi)

JUST GOT INTO TOKYO. Golden Week started today!!!

We're staying at a hostel...it's ok, but I kinda wish I had the money for a hotel.

I GOT A HAIRCUT YAY
Sugiura-sensei recommended I go to Hayato NY and like...I love my highlights and haircut. I'll post a picture after I upload pics onto my compy :D

They also curled my hair just for today, but after like 2-3 hours my hair immediately has gone back to its normal straight form. Sadface. I mean, I think I like myself better with straight hair, but I wish it weren't so heavy that I could curl it sometimes, just sometimes, if I wanted it curled, you know?

Anyway, off to dinner soon! Will try to catch up on more updates during down time this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment